Please read the following document containing the Terms and Conditions carefully before using letinnet.com. When you purchase Letinnet, we assume that you have read and agreed to our terms and conditions.
1. Introduction: Please read the following document containing the Terms and Conditions carefully before using letinnet.com. When you purchase any modules of Letinnet.com, we assume that you have read and agreed to our terms and conditions.
2. Availability of the Site: We will endeavor to ensure that the Site is available 24 hours per day without any interruptions. However, we reserve the right to make the Site unavailable at any time or to restrict access to parts or all of the Site without notice. The Site is a general information service. We will endeavor not to make it misleading, but we cannot represent that the information accessible on or via the Site is accurate, not-misleading, complete or up to date.
3. Use of the Site: The Site is designed for your personal, non-commercial use and you must not use it in any other way without our consent. You may print off one copy and may download extracts, of any pages(s) from the site for your personal reference only. Except as permitted by applicable law, you must not use, copy, translate, publish, license or sell the Site or any materials or information on the Site or the structure, overall style and program code of the Site without our consent. If you wish to make a request for consent, please contact email@example.com. If you print off, copy or download any part of the site in breach of these terms, your right to use the Site will cease immediately and you must, at our option, return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made.You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorized access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use the Site will cease immediately.
4. Your Contributions: You agree to only use the Site for lawful purposes and that any information that you provide in connection with, or which forms part of, the Site will be, as far as you are aware, true and accurate and will not infringe any copyright or trademark, or any right of privacy, publicity or personality or any other right, whether registered or unregistered, of any other nature or any person, or be obscene or libellous or blasphemous or defamatory and you agree to indemnify us against all claims, proceedings, damages, liabilities, and costs, including legal costs arising out of your breach of this term. We cannot make any assurances about the information or contribution made by any other user and you should exercise caution before acting or otherwise relying upon any information you obtain via the Site.
7. Intellectual Property: The Site, its style and structure, the materials, information, and other intellectual property rights, May not be used by you except as expressly provided in this User Agreement. The authors of the documents on the Site assert their moral rights.
8. Our Liability: Since the Site is both free and available to all, it is a condition that your use of the Site is at your own risk. We shall not be liable to you or in breach of this User Agreement for any delay or failure to perform any obligation if the delay or failure is due to a cause beyond our reasonable control including, without limitation, the blocking or restricting of information to and/or from our network. We shall not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it. Commentary and other materials posted on our site are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We, therefore, disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any such reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to our site,Except as expressly provided in this User agreement, we disclaim any further representations, warranties, conditions or other terms, express or implied, by statute, collaterally or otherwise, including but not limited to implied warranties, conditions or other terms of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose or reasonable care and skill.Save as provided below and to the extent permitted by law, we disclaim all and will not be liable in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence) or otherwise arising in connection with this User Agreement or the Site for: (i) consequential, indirect or special loss or damage; or (ii) any loss of goodwill or reputation; or (iii) any economic losses (including loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings), in each case, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such loss or damage and howsoever incurred.
9. Small Print: Either of us may terminate this User Agreement at any time. You may not transfer any of your rights or delegate any of your obligations under this User Agreement without our prior written consent. If we fail to enforce any provision of this User Agreement, that failure will not preclude us from enforcing either that provision (or any similar provision) on a later occasion. Nothing in this User Agreement shall confer on any third party any benefit or the right to enforce any term of the User Agreement.
10. Complaints: if you are dissatisfied with the Site or any aspect of our service, in the first instance please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
11. Payments: We accept payments online using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit card in AED.
Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of UAE.
United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile.
Minors under the age of 18 shall are prohibited to register as a User of this website and are not allowed to transact or use the website.
If you make a payment for our products or services on our website, the details you are asked to submit will be provided directly to our payment provider via a secured connection.
The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.